MA / PhD in Computer Science, Princeton University (2018 – present) Specialization: Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning;
Supervisor: Professor Tom Griffiths.
MA in Theoretical Neuroscience, University of California, Berkeley (2015-2018) Full pass (GPA 4.0); Supervisors: Professors Tom Griffiths and Bruno Olshausen.
BM BCh (Oxon) Graduate-Entry Medicine (Accelerated), St John’s College, University of Oxford (2011 – 2015)
Top of Year (Full Pass with Distinction): Preclinical Medicine;
Full Pass: Clinical Medicine; First student ever to receive Martin Wronker Prize for top-performing student for both preclinical years.
BSc (Honours) Biological Sciences (Neuroscience), University of Edinburgh (2008 – 2011)
Top of Year (First-Class degree title and dissertation); Prize for Best Science Student.
Prizes & Awards
- Diverse Intelligences Summer Institute Fellowship (Templeton Foundation; 2019);
- Redwood Center Fellowship (University California, Berkeley; 2016-2017);
- Redwood Center Fellowship (University California, Berkeley; 2015-2016);
- Duveen Travel Scholarship (St John’s College; University of Oxford; 2015);
- INSPIRE Fund Prize (Academy of Medical Sciences, UK; 2014);
- NHS Award Bursary for Clinical Medicine (NHS, UK; 2013);
- Roy Kay Scholarship for excellence in pre-clinical medicine (Keble College; University of Oxford; 2012-2014);
- Keble Association and Faith Ivens-Franklin Study awards (Keble College; University of Oxford; 2012-2014);
- Martin Wronker Prize for top performance in pre-clinical medicine (University of Oxford; 2013);
- Martin Wronker Prize for top performance in pre-clinical medicine (University of Oxford; 2012);
- Brian Johnson Prize in Pathology (University of Oxford; 2012; proxime accessit);
- Baber Scholarship for academic merit (Keble College, University of Oxford; 2011);
- The Neuroscience Honours Prize for Best Science Student (University of Edinburgh; 2011).